Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just us girls design team call

 Hello, a happy thursday to you all. The "just us girls" blog is looking for a new Design team member, so here's my entry. They wanted a 3-d templete of my choosing(i choose the gift bag) and the card was to be from a sketch they posted.  I usually try for fun and whimsical items, because to bring a smile to someone's face helps brighten their day. So let me tell you all a little about myself..... I've been married for 10yrs to my "love at 1st sight" Mike, we have 2 little boys  and i work full time at an ophthmalogy practice that treats eye diseases. My job can be very stressful , so i like to un-wind by creating cards .  Somedays i burn the midnight oil trying to wind down.  Good luck to all who enter this challenge. Sam

2 comments:

  1. Fun colors and a cute bag! Good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. gái gọi sinh viên

    ReplyDelete