Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thank You!

Hello, last post tonight... I promise. I finally found the time between the laundry to post all my cards this week. Baseball is almost over and I will be back to my regular schedule. This is my card for this week's "Make it Monday" challenge @ Papertrey Ink. I opited to do a one layer to try to showcase the stamping more. Love this stamp set... who am I kidding I love ALL PTI stamp sets, the ink , ribbon and paper also. I am horribly addicted to there products.. hid my debit card on the 15th, hehe. Hope you like this one, off to sleep ..nite ,Sam.

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors together, the red really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Samantha! Love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm and inviting card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete