Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello Sunshine!

January-Blog-Hop-InspirationHello Sunshine! I wish, another gloomy winter day in northwest indiana. We finally got some snow yesterday and it seems people forgot how to drive in it.  I usually shy away from black backgrounds, favoring black as an accent color.... but i enjoyed challenging myself to try something outside my comfort zone. Speaking of comfort zones, off to bed now after a grueling day... I'll be back later to check out all the other bloggers cards. Nite, Sam

10 comments:

  1. What a fun, happy card! I love how the sunshine just pops off of the black background! Fantastic job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! That sun really pops on the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunshine card, wish we had some here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest card award goes to you! Gotta love yellow on black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pop of yellow. Great job on the PTI blog hop challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SUNNY fun and I'm sure it has brightened up cloudy days all over the Blogsphere, Samantha! It is just adorable, pinnable, and CASEable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright, clean sun - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun, sun card! Makes me long for spring....

    ReplyDelete