Sunday, December 13, 2015

Thanks !

Hello, trying to keep busy ... I have lots on my mind today . Card making has always been my therapy ... So today I made lots and glue my fingers together . These cards are for a special friend for Christmas , I always make her thank you cards . I picked up this fabulous new shimmery watercolor paint set ( Michaels in the ART section ) I wanted to try out . I couldn't pick one color so I used all of them . I'm playing along with JUGS trend week ... Sequins challenge . Thanks for stopping .



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful water colors! I bet the shimmer is lovely! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cas cards Samantha. Super simple and pretty. thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong for having Thank You Cards ready to go after the Holidays! Nice job and I am sure your friend will love them too! Thanks so much for linking up with us over at Just Us Girls during the Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete