Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hugs!

Greetings ! Looks like I'll be staying put tonight/ tomorrow ( snowstorm) ... So some serious card making underway . Be tolerant of the numerous posts I might make in the next 24 hrs . This card is for SSS Monday challenge ... Use something from Tim Holtz ... I just received my SSS order and I had candy apple distress ink . I really like how it looks pinkish if you used more water . Also playing along with AAA cards game 55  " glitter" . The large heart is cut from a lovely glitter paper ( hope you can tell) . Thanks for visiting .

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Samantha. I love the candy apple distress ink bg, the 2 hearts and the black 'hugs'. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, love, love your candy apple red background on this card! You really got some wonderful variation in the color with the amount of water you used - I have to try that! So glad you joined us for the Make Something New with Tim Holtz challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, this is GORGEOUS! Who wouldn't be delighted to find this in their mailbox one grey and dreary morning? I know I would. ;) Such a sweet card. Love from Germany, *Cori

    ReplyDelete