Monday, October 24, 2016

A fun color challenge


Hello, hope your monday went well. I had a very busy day at work, but it went by quickly. I came across a new color/sketch challenge blog the other day. , and guess what they are looking for new design team members.. exciting ! So I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and give it a try.. Here is my card for their color challenge. I saw these colors and thought Christmas card right away. One must make more , since i sold all the ones i made to hubby's co-workers. One of the perks of hubby working with all women. I am off to bed now, so i will be well rested for work tonight, no one wants the person poking them in the eye sleepy. 

4 comments:

  1. Stunning CAS card, loving the poinsettia stamp. Beautiful use of the challenge colours. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the herringbone background. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super vivid poinsettias, fabulous card. Thanks for linking up at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the timeless elegance of your poinsettia image, and you did a super job coloring it! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CC&S. I'm glad you found our blog and I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete