Saturday, February 25, 2017

February PTI blog hop

Feb Blog Hop Inspiration
Good Morning, It's been a busy one for me already. My youngest is playing in a local chess tournament , so up early, make mac n cheese for that, get him there, Now laundry and catch up on some things. I am going to make time to craft today... I started with this card for PTI's blog hop. I kind of struggled with this one, I made a few attempts before settling on this card. Thanks for hopping in , off to check out the other blogs.

11 comments:

  1. CAS and just lovely! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The embossing and the ribbon make for a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design! Love the tone on tone flowers behind your sentiment and the ribbon gives just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful black on grey. And the ribbon is just perfect! You really captured the feel of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and simple, very smart and that ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! I love the clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy! The ribbon is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elegant and gorgeous! Love that rich ribbon!

    ReplyDelete