Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CC&S 229

Hello, I hope your tuesday is going well. I'll be very busy at work today, as the doctor I work for returns from vacation today. I see some coloring in my plans for tonight... I like to color to unwind, doesn't everyone? I created this for this week's sketch challenge at CC&S. Truth be told I really struggled with ideas for this sketch (posting last minute). I tend to make a lot of floral or butterfly cards and couldn't find a way to make that fit for this sketch. I finally figured this out after many attempts ( those are in the trash pile ). I hope you will join us . See you soon.

6 comments:

  1. It may have been a last minute decision to go with this version of the challenge, but I must say you've nailed it. The beautiful blue water colouring in the background is like a reflection on a pond and your butterflies are hovering around it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever card, Samantha! Love the bright colors you used for your butterflies and the way you made your background paper. The strip of black for the chevron grounds everything else and brings the eye right into the card!! One would never suspect you struggled!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love the butterflies and the wonderful watercolor background. The flight path image behind the butterflies is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the watercolour BG and how the view of the butterfly is different for each of the three elements in the sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those butterflies - very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue with the orange butterflies! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete