Sunday, October 22, 2017

CCC #24

Hello! It's been a crazy couple of days for me. My mom is out of town for a week, leaving me to care for her husband who is disabled from a brain injury , trying to get my kids schedules straight( she is better at it than me) , plus hubby has been having issues with his shoulder and he is not sleeping well (hence I'm not either) . I completely forgot to link my card to the challenge blog for Christmas Card Challenges. I hope my fellow DT girls forgive me. I love this sentiment in gold, so it was perfect for this challenge. I think i used the same sentiment for the last challenge, OOPS! I hope you will play along with us this week.

1 comment:

  1. What a week you're having--hope it all settles down & your hubby's shoulder improves! What a gorgeous Christmas card--love the design & your stamping!

    ReplyDelete