Friday, January 5, 2018

CASology Encouage

Hello! I'm back with a card to share for the CASology challenge "Encourage". This is a new challenge to me, looks fun so I will play along again soon. I used the altenew painted rose stamp set, my mom got me for Christmas. Since it's a new stamp I'm also playing along with SSS wednesday "Something New" challenge . I am enjoying a day off from work today, plan to pack up Christmas and craft away my day. Thanks for visiting my blog today, have a fabulous day.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so very pretty. I just love that big yellow bloom. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology, and welcome to your first challenge with us. I hope to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! The stitched layer really takes it next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this beautifully framed flower! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete