Saturday, February 3, 2018

Swoon challenge

Hello! Starting my busy Saturday already tired! My son had 6 friends over last night and they were noisy and kept me awake. I used the opportunity to make a bunch of Valentine cards to take to work on monday. I'm sharing this one for the Swoon challenge @ CASology, as it's the most CAS of the ones I made last night. Now off to get donuts for said teenagers , then grocery shopping before the snow gets here, take teenager to get permit(need prayers for that) , make soup, and finally paint the living room.... see why I'm already tired ? Be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful valentine. I really love all the different hearts you used. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saturated mix of colors on the two largest hearts! So glad you shared with us at CASology this week, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those red hearts - so rich! So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete