Thursday, March 1, 2018

Anything goes

Hello! Hope you day is going well. It's my "friday" so I'm thrilled to have a 3 day weekend to craft and relax. Lots of recent home improvement projects have left me with a well organized and nice clean house, YEAH! So I plan to make some cards for a few challenges and maybe binge watch something on netflix. I am playing along with the SSS Wednesday challenge today. I love this tree stamp !! I made a bunch of these for my coworker who loves all tree things and the color green. I'm happy to report she LOVED them. I hope to make a few different versions of this card. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete