Sunday, March 18, 2018

More crafting

Hello! I'm back to share a card I created for a card making class I teach to a friend and her mother (card I taught was the green one) . I was inspired by the technique Jennifer McGuire used with distress oxides and water. I taught that for the class, but when I got home I played around with adding color back to the areas I removed color from. I'm pleased with the outcome. Playing along with The Flower challenge "Anything Goes" and Watercooler Wednesday  Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such vibrant and beautiful blooms you've used in both your floral Sympathy cards. The backgrounds are a nice contrast and well done. Thanks for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday "Any Occasion" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image on these cards, love the vibrant colors you sponged on the panels and how you heat embossed this flowers with white, just beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete