Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Warm Wishes

Greetings on this blustery Wednesday evening.I am sharing a card I made for a couple of challenges playing along with Merry Monday #281 (inspiration photo) and The Holly and the Ivy 's anything goes challenge. I love to make my Christmas cards throughout the year so I am not stressed when November rolls around and rushing to make 50 cards at once. The only stress I have is do I have enough stamps.. Thanks for stopping in tonight, now off to bed so I can poke people in the eyes tomorrow. Yep I get paid to do that all day.

3 comments:

  1. Super fun one! I like all those fun mugs! Nice take on the Merry Monday theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and design! I love your mugs, they have such fun images on them! Thank you for playing at Merry Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cups! I love the traditional Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete