Sunday, April 15, 2018

Birthday bubbles



Hello! I'm crafting away this cold dreary day today. I've had a couple of friend's husbands die unexpectedly this week , so I'm only making cheerful happy cards today. What is happier than an elephant blowing bubbles? Not much. I used some PPP clear sequins for my bubbles and the stamp is MFT. I'll save this for a coworker who LOVES elephants next birthday. Playing along with the "bubbles" challenge at Addicted to CASand the 'make your mark" challenge at Addicted to Thanks for stopping by today.



Stamps.http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/04/challenge-287-make-your-mark.html

bubblehttp://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2018/04/addicted-to-cas-challenge-134-bubbles.htmls

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, and yes. You can't get much more happy and whimsical than an elephant blowing bubbles. Awesome CAS design, inking, coloring and embellishing. I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did pick the one person who added dt to their name, but never answered the email I sent them. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love it. Thnak you very much for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete