Tuesday, April 24, 2018

CC&S #269

Welcome back! I'm sharing my DT card for this week's sketch challenge at CAS Colours and sketches. I opted for a really simple color scheme for this card. I used blooming bunch from Studio Katia and the sentiment is part SSS and the die is from PPP. I usually have a pile of "parts" left over from previous projects, so I'm trying to use some of those up. Does anyone else do that? save the extra pieces ? I have a whole drawer full of stamped/diecut images I should assemble into cards. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Samantha! Love the monochromatic - and such an elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Grey and this is simply divine. A beautiful cascade of roses and wonderful use of the sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this monochrome look. I must try it.

    ReplyDelete