Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Current projects

Hello ! It's been a very busy few days here , I've been up to my ears in Mother's Day cards. My coworkers (and I have plenty of them) are keeping my busy with their requests. I'm playing along with the current color challenge at The Paper Players. I loved this inspiration photo, so calming. I actually made 4 of this card, since purple was a popular color request. I usually try to make things like Mother's day , sympathy, or birthdays in 4's since those are the types of cards I need the most. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. SO pretty...wow, the watercoloring on your flower is just gorgeous! So nice that you can accommodate all your coworkers' orders, LOL! Thanks for playing with my lavender challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, this is so pretty! Love the watercoloring and the fabulous background! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha your watercoloured hydrangea is fabulous! I love the subtle pattern to your base layer too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete