Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Love your pet blog hop

Hello! I'm stopping in today to share a fun card I made for the "love your pet blog hop" host by Jessica Lynn Originals.Jessica was kind enough to send me this darling stamp set to play along with the blog hop. I think this sweet little dog would brighten anyone's day. Jessica is doing this hop to raise money for her local pet rescue group ( https://www.luckymuttsrescue.org/ )and will be donating for each card entered in the hop challenge, which is so sweet of her. I myself am owned by a rescue dog, we got her from our local rescue where she had been saved from the Chicago Area shelter 1 hour before they were to put her down to make room. She was adopted and returned 4 times before we adopted her. Apparently Belle( both a beauty and a beast) barked non-stop at the other 4 homes for the whole 48 hours she was there. The rescue group must have contacted us 6 times in the 1st 4 days to see how it was going, she hadn't made a peep. She found her family! She picked us, or my son Evan ! He volunteered for the rescue to spend time with dogs as our oldest son is terribly allergic, Belle is hypo-allergenic. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share for the hop.








 https://bloggingbrentwood.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. SO very sweet! Love it! Happy to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension you've used! Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete