Friday, April 6, 2018

Simply Create #137

Hello! I'm sharing this card for the "use die cuts" challenge at Simply Create Too. I used the following die cuts to create this card (size A6 4.75x6.5) lawn fawn stitched rectangle , SSS Happy Birthday, and Altenew Rose flurries. I blended on some broken china DO for my background and water colored the roses and leaves using seedless preserves and forest moss DI. I achieved the lighter color on the rose by painting on some color then blotting it up with a paper towel . For the small flowers I started with the lightest color and then each layer i made darker, for the large flower I started with the darkest and the last layer was the lightest. I am in love with with this rose die set! I plan to use this a lot. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment