Thursday, April 19, 2018

Unicorns and rainbows


Hello! I'm working hard to keep up with all my card orders from my coworkers . I always use what I make from my sales to buy new supplies, and this stamp is one of my newest purchases . I have been wanting to ink it up and the current challenge at Paper Players gives me a great excuse to play along. I have more ideas for this cute stamp set in the future. Thanks for stopping by today. 










http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2018/04/pp389-clean-and-simple-challenge-from.html

3 comments:

  1. What a magical card, Samantha! I love your watercolored background and all the fun images! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little one who would just adore your cute card. I need to check that set out, even if I'm in a no-spend month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Samantha and such a fun sentiment, there are many little girls I know who would second that! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete