Sunday, May 20, 2018

MOM

Hello! Dropping by to share a card I made for my Mom for Mother's day. I've been too busy to share much lately... those boys and they're track meets. Happily the end of the school year is upon us, so I should be able to play along more. Today I'm playing along Addicted to CAS, challenge #136 MOM and Addicted to stamps and more  #292 Make your mark. I like to create cards I can mass produce if need be, so in recent years I've become alot more CAS. Thanks for stopping by today, hope to be soon.

 hthttp://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/05/challenge-292-make-your-mark.

htmltp://addictedtocas.blogspot.com/2018/05/addicted-to-cas-challenge-136-mom.html

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found a little bit of crafty to create this beautiful card, Samantha! Your flowers are so pretty and I love how you added a subtle outline for them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the flowers and the colors and design.Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink background perfectly highlights your gorgeous florals. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete