Tuesday, July 31, 2018

CC&S #283

Hello! I'm sharing my card for this week's double challenge. I might be pushing the sketch a tiny bit, I used a border die instead of the flags. I loved how these colors looked together. My stamp is from Strawberry Jude, it's a multi layered image. I really like the end result here. Sadly I've needed more than my share of sympathy cards recently. Both my best friends from high school have lost there fathers to lung cancer in the last 2 weeks. I always like to send a handmade card, any little thing offers comfort when you go through the loss of a parent. I recall a neighbor randomly bringing us dinner one night after my dad passed. It really meant a lot to me. Now pardon me as I run off to check amazon for a bubble wrap suit for my mom. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love how you used the scallop edge instead of the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Awesome job with the colors & the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I love the polka dots - they really set off the bold graphic flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Loving your use of polka dot paper too, it compliments the design beautifully. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete