Tuesday, August 28, 2018

CC&S #287

Hello! It's been another busy week here. My oldest has had several cross country meets and has a couple this week. We are having unusually hot weather here , so I'm hoping they reschedule the meet this afternoon. My younger son has  been complaining of pain to his heel/ back of the calf, not good for a runner. So we will need to have that looked at , worried he may have to sit out the season. Fingers crossed he doesn't! I did get my phone repaired, YEAH!!! I probably should head to bed early tonight, but I know that won't happen. I'm that Mom that tries to do everything in one day, then burns out and needs to relax. Currently on my 4th load of laundry since coming home from work. I'm popping in to share my card for this week's sketch challenge. Thanks for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

  1. Good gracious, Samantha! I can just see you whirling about getting everything done. Your family is lucky to have you, but I do the same burn myself out thing too. I hope your younger son's ailment heals up on its own. Hope your weather cools too. You GO Supermom - amazing you churn out such lovely cards whilst doing all the extras. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things turned out well with your son, Samantha! Your use of watercolors is super-inspiring! I may have to pull my own out and start playing! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love these beautifully coloured blooms and they pop beautifully against the grey background. Stunning use of the sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - wonderfully colored!

    ReplyDelete