Tuesday, September 18, 2018

CC&S #290

Hello! I've had a very busy weekend and need a few days to re-group. My oldest ran in his big cross country meet of the season (2500 runners) on Saturday, so up extremely early to get him on the bus, watched said meet (kid did awesome , personal record) , cleaned for birthday party on Sunday, dinner with HS best friend who was in town for reunion (30yrs, I couldn't go due to meet) , and on Sunday we went to hubby's company picnic and then we hosted a birthday party for my mom. I need a nap. This week promises to be easier, but next week won't be. I'm sharing my card for the CAS Colours and Sketches color challenge .I chose these colors , I've been excited to make fall/Halloween cards. I am excited to see what people come up with, there is always someone who does something unexpected.  Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Samantha! Great use of the colors and so wonderfully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the die-cut grass and the dimension of the layers! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete