Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CC&S #294

Hello! I'm popping in to share my card for this week's color challenge. Patricia picked these colors because October is breast cancer awareness month, so I had to use the pink ribbon. I currently don't have any friends fighting the disease, so I'll save it. I've had a stressful few weeks with my mom, she had foot surgery, had lots of extra bleeding after the surgery, developed C-diff from the antibiotics, and then her husband (who had a brain injury some years ago) had a grand maul seizure. So I've had to call the ambulance twice in less than a week for her and stepfather. I've been extra cranky! and then today 5 coworkers called off. It was a mess, I came home and put on my pj's and will be in bed as soon as I finish this post. Sorry for the whining... thanks for visiting me today.

3 comments:

  1. The way you've blended the colors on the ribbon is gorgeous!
    I hope this week has been easier for you. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Samantha! Love the inking on the ribbon - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete