Tuesday, November 13, 2018

CC&S #298

Greetings to all ! I'm sharing my card for this week's sketch challenge. While making this card I discovered that I only have 1 "Let it snow" sentiment . You read that correctly, only 1. No die cuts either. I must correct this TODAY!!!! SO as soon as I finish this post I will be shopping !!! I have 6 snowflake dies, 3 snowman dies , 4 snowflakes stamp/die combo, and 12 snowman stamp and stamp die combo. How did I not notice this yet? So I used the funky snowflake die from SSS and some fun patterned paper I've been hoarding. If you check back on a previous post you can see how I used the negative space and the paper for a different card. I really loved the look of the grey for this. I'm going to have to get more of that paper from Hobby Lobby. I hope you will play along too. Also playing along with Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge. Thanks for stopping by today.


.https://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/2018/11/hls-november-christmas-challenge.htm

4 comments:

  1. love the soft colors in your card. I hope you were able to find more sentiments to go with all your snow related stamps
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE snowflakes and I LOVE grey and so I am so in LOVE with your card :) FAB! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the grey/white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you - grey and snowflakes go together so nicely for a monochromatic winter feel! You've definitely evoked that vibe with this card!

    ReplyDelete