Tuesday, November 27, 2018

CC&S #300

Hello! Welcome to our 300th challenge! I'm excited to be a part of it. This is my 2nd year as part of this DT and I really feel I've grown as a cardmaker since joining. I now push myself out of my comfort zone. Sometimes projects end up in the trash , but I keep trying. I really had fun with this card. I wanted to create a fun birthday card for our birthday challenge. I used the birthday ballons stamp and die set from PTI and SSS balloons die (larger balloon) , went with rainbow colors to add a festive feel to the card. I hope you will join in the fun and play along with us. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Your balloons are perfectly festive for our CC&S birthday celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better than balloons to celebrate a birthday ! Love the happy rainbow colours and the silver dots to add festive feel. I've enjoyed very much to be the CAS Colours & Sketches guest designer during this month. Thanks so much for inviting me ! Have a fabulous weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wondeful celebratory birthday balloon card. Lovely & colourful :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Samantha! Love the rainbow of balloons!

    ReplyDelete