Tuesday, December 11, 2018

CC&S #302

Hello! I'm stopping in with a quick share for this week's sketch challenge. This week we've asked you to re-visit a previous sketch from this year and make it a seasonal card. I chose challenge #300. It seemed like a good one for falling snow. I die cut various size snowflakes and a sentiment lightly misted them with some perfect pearls water and lightly inked the paper to help them stand out more. This one would be great to mass produce. This has been a fun year of color and sketch challenges, looking forward to the next years challenges. We will be taking a short break to enjoy the holidays, so Merry Christmas to you all and see you in 2019.

3 comments:

  1. Be still my snowflake loving heart! I absolutely LOVE tihs :) Wonderful use of the birthday sketch. Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year. It has been lovely to work alongside you on the CC&S DT. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Samantha! I love the mottled background! And the mix of stamped dots and sequins among the snowflakes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before this sketch went live last month, I considered snowflakes for it, too! Just like real snowflakes, you have no two alike. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete