Tuesday, January 8, 2019

CC&S #303

Hello! Happy New Year! I hope the new year has started off well for you. I hope to have a better organized craft space this year, and have been working hard on that goal. I purged a few items and sold them thru a facebook group. I've been overwhelmed lately when I sit down to craft, so I really needed to work on my space. I'd love to fix up my space in the basement better, but all things in do time. So in my purging I came across a stamp I haven't used in ages (maybe since I bought it) that was perfect for this sketch. I'll be making a lot of birthday cards for the 1st part of the year, as I usually need a lot of them. I'm looking forward to seeing what our new DT members come up with as well as those of you who play along with us. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so much fun! Great way to celebrate a birthday. I love the background stamp you used for the swoosh - what stamp is that? Or did you combine stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Samantha! Love the sequin sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete