Tuesday, February 26, 2019

CC&S #310

Hello! I'm back with my final hostess challenge for February at CC&S. I've really found some wonderful inspiration in the cards this month. I hope everyone likes my sketch for this challenge. I'm loving the look of dies or stamped images off the top of the card so I wanted to create something featuring that. I did a loose watercolor over my floral image used my new watercolor set hubs got me for Christmas. I'm looking forward to more inspiration from you all. Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. Love your water-colouring and the sketch! I think this card is marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I love this card! Your unique use of colors and the cool- washed looked... a stunner!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and absolutely beautiful card ! I love your washed watercoloring. Thanks so much for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning florals! Love the watercolouring. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Samantha! Love the rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete