Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The Holly and Ivy #45

Hello and welcome!I'm sharing my card for The Holly and Ivy challenge blog.  I'm excited to be working on my holiday cards so early. I really went through a lot last year , so I'll need plenty this year. One of the cards I need most are thank you cards. I like to make special ones. This is an idea I saw on Pinterest and wanted to try it.The best part of making your holiday cards ahead.... Those stamps you fell in love with are back in stock after January. I used Ken Oliver colorbursts , sprinkler on very lightly and then sprayed with water and let the powder do it's magic. I am loving these colorbursts right now. I have only 1 collection, but I see that changing in the near future. Our challenge is an "Anything goes" challenge , so we would love for you to play along. Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment