Tuesday, April 30, 2019

CC&S #319

Hello! Happy Tuesday to you all. I'm scrambling to get all the things I need to get done completed. But then isn't everyone these days? I literally threw this together last minute. I had another idea, but I saw a envelope Kristina Werner shared with a speech bubble, and I knew I had to try it for this sketch. I rotated the sketch to fit my cat in. For the colors this week I blended them on with my life changing brushes (I like them , but my life didn't change) then stamped a SSS grid background with water to remove a bit of the color. I like the soft pattern it created. Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the speech bubble as the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Samantha! Love the soft texture in the background!

    ReplyDelete