Monday, November 11, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes... I need them

Hello! It turned really cold and icy today . I came home from work (where people turn the heat to 80), I was sweating most of the day... now I'm frozen solid. I'm playing along with the AAA cards CAS #153 challenge and Christmas card throwdown Purple and white challenge.  My snowflake is a new Gina K stencil , I used dreamworks pearlescent paste over it. It's been awhile since I've had some time to play along with any challenges, I missed it. Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the purples! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. très élégante carte Samantha, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this big snowflake to our color scheme! Thank you so much for playing along at 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete