Tuesday, January 7, 2020

CC&S #352

Hello! Welcome to the 1st color challenge of the new year. I'm going to attempt to use all the new stamps/dies I bought myself in November and December this year....I'll need to make ALOT of cards to achieve that goal. On this card I used my new masking stencil from TE and the stamp is from Honey Bee. I am enjoying all the new stencils on the market lately, I picked up quite a few of them and am looking forward to using them soon. I hope you will join us for this challenge. Thanks for stopping by today.

11 comments:

  1. Lol, that's the best new year's resolution I've seen yet Samantha - and I think plenty of us can relate! Love your graphic 'all you need is CAKE' card too - the perfect way to use the colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought way too much in November and December... I'll be busy for awhile.

      Delete
  2. Adorable card Samantha! And you are correct, all I need is a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have stuff from earlier in 2019 that I haven't used so you're WAY ahead of me. I love the ink blended background on your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought stuff at Create in march and I've still not used it.

      Delete
  4. Oh man.... do I ever know what you are talking about. I have the "its so pretty" syndrome! Love the card, who knew this color scheme could make a cupcake look so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh I have a bad case of " I need that".... just wait, you'll see. Never the same stamp twice... I might be a craft hoarder.

      Delete
  5. Cupcake, YUM! :) Your card is such a fun way to use the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really adorable. Support your resolution and anticipate to see another great creations a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Samantha! Love how you used the colors! Your background is so perfectly stenciled - so smooth in color!

    ReplyDelete