Tuesday, February 18, 2020

CC&S #358

Hello! I'm back with another color challenge . I'm longing for spring to come so I picked spring like colors for this challenge. I need to get out and work on my yard. 2 weeks ago we had on water line burst under our garage floor and had to have a new line put in from house to alley, tearing up most of our backyard in the process. It's going to take many hours and weeks to get it ready before my son's graduation party in June. To say I'm concerned is an understatement. I would love to just hire someone to do it for us, but we just spent thousands on the repair. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. These colors do just scream spring. So sorry about your backyard. Ugh. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Samantha. The die cut flowers are lovely and these are great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful Samantha - my favourite colours and those gorgeous die cut flowers!
    I'm so sorry that your backyard has been ruined by the water line work but I will say that you are sure to get it back to some kind of order by June and your son won't care about it being perfect. Have faith! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored flowers, such a wonderful showing of the colors.

    ReplyDelete