Tuesday, March 3, 2020

CC&S #360

Hello! New month new color challenge! This fun color combination gave my the perfect excuse to use the rose botanicuts from the greetery. I'm just a wee bit obsessed with the greetery right now. Dies all cut from this weeks colors, I added a bit of ink on the edges of the roses for interest ( they looked a little flat) sentiment is PTI and finished it off with a couple studio katia crystals. I loved how this turned out so much I changed up the colors and die cut a bunch more roses, planning on making lots of cards with this layout. I hope you will join us this week.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Love those roses so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a fan of The_Greetery, this is perfect!!! So beautiful roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love die cuts on cards - this is so pretty. And the small crystals add just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I like that you added a touch of ink to the die cut roses and the scallop border is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those roses are terrific! The shading you've added really helps add dimension to them.

    ReplyDelete