Tuesday, March 10, 2020

CC&S #361

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well since last week. I've been working hard on my clean up /clean out . I'm trying to reduce the amount of things in our house... I said house not my craft room! Because that's not happening. I want to be better organized, and less stressed . My craft supplies bring me lots of joy and happiness, so they are staying . In fact while I said I was going to try to use my new purchases before buying more... how could I say no to this cute guy? He is from the mythical grumblings set from TE. I love him! I hope you will join us this week for a fun sketch challenge. Be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love his expression and the colors you chose! I may need me some grumplings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute grumpy dragon! That expression is priceless and what I feel like when I'm doinga big clean out!

    ReplyDelete