Tuesday, March 10, 2020

THAIC #67

Hello! It's been a whirlwind of emotions here the last 2 weeks. One of my close friends was diagnosed with lung cancer that spread to her brain... non smoker 49 years old. She has had the brain tumor removed and awaiting the plan for the lung mass. I've tried to be creative during this time, but it's been really hard. I have tons of new supplies to play with, so I should be crafting round the clock right now... maybe soon. This card was made using stamps from Wplus9 Most Wonderful set. I'm a sucker for a good snowman stamp or die. Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting .

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Hugs Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your friend's sad news, here's hoping for successful treatment and a good recovery. Your snowman card is so cute!

    with love and hugs Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Samantha, very cute. Sorry to hear about our friend - best wishes xx

    ReplyDelete