Tuesday, September 1, 2020

CC&S #386


 Hello! I hope you all are doing well. I've been very overwhelmed at work recently. We had 1 person , retire, 1 quit and another person just go out on medical leave. I've had to take on a bunch of extra work recently and it has become a bit much. My hobby has suffered for it. Hobby and house cleaning went right out the window the last 2 weeks. I colored a bunch of these baby yoda images and was planning to make some cards to send to friends . So these colors worked nicely for my card this week. Thanks for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

  1. This looks a fun card and image coloured perfectly x
    Sorry to hear your over load of work... and glad you was able to find a little time to craft x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Yoda to the rescue!!! Very sweet card. Hope things slow down for you a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to use these colors!

    ReplyDelete