Tuesday, September 8, 2020

CC&S #387

 

Hello! I hope you all are doing well. I've been trying to get my craft area cleaned up and decluttered. It's been a process. I gave a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore to my good friend , she has cancer and could use a distraction right now. I know she is using them , she keeps texting me with comments about this or that she found in the box. I've been trying to make some extra fall cards , I'm planning to mail out a bunch of cards to friends and family. Who knows if we will be able to get together for the holidays , so I'm planning on sending extra cards. I love this die from memory box. Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and vibrant autumn card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea to send a box of crafty goodies you won't be using to someone who will! Glad your friend is having fun with them and I wish her the very best with her treatment. I love your card with those glowing leaves against the autumnal colours, and the block sentiment is perfect. Keep your chin up! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete