Tuesday, January 5, 2021

CC&S #401


 Hello! Welcome back , I hope everyone is doing well. What's been happening with me since I last posted? Well I still haven't cleaned or organized my craft room... maybe soon. I got the vaccine, broke out in hives, but still going to get the 2nd dose. I am OVER this and want to do my part to get it over with quicker. So I hope to be able to create more this year, last year I was in a slump. I used the frayed edge stencil from TE and ink blended the 2 blue tones for the background, splattered some white paint over it added the bear and sentiment from Altenew then a couple red hearts and card base to bring in the 3rd color. Thanks for stopping by today. 

7 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card. Your blended background creates a great snowy backdrop for that cute bear. The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Samantha :) LOVE how you made your background and your sentiment goes perfect with that polar bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have been busy Samantha lol! Glad you feel like creating again. Loving your beautiful background and that adorable polar bear! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha that poplar bear is just the cutest and looks great against your stunning blended snowy sky. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful backdrop to your bear. Love the red card base too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful background colors!!! Love the snowy background and the cute polar bear! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene! I love your use of the colours and that awesome bear! Good luck with the second shot, I hope you don't have another reaction. We haven't started vaccines here yet, but we've been luckier here in Australia, keeping the numbers down.

    ReplyDelete