Tuesday, January 19, 2021

THAIC #86


 

Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I hope your holidays were good. I'm starting on Christmas early this year and with my card class ladies too. I teach a mother and daughter card making when it's safe to do so and both have said this year we need to work on Christmas all year . We all were scrambling to get cards together to send out. I I love snowmen , so when I came across this die set I had to have it. This is my 1st slim line card (a bit of trouble photographing sorry). It wasn't too difficult and I will likely make this at a class soon. Don't worry , I'm not exposing the mother to anything. I've had both doses of the vaccine as I'm a healthcare worker and so has her daughter. We do sit at her larger kitchen table safely spaced too. Thanks for stopping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment