Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday night in.

Hello, I'm enjoying a peaceful night in tonight. We are expecting an ice storm tomorrow , so I wanted to sneak in some craft time .. in case the power goes... fingers crossed it doesn't. My new supplies finally arrived after sitting at my local post office in sorting for several days ( I'm sure I'm not the only one tracking their order like a stalker). I couldn't wait to ink this stamp up. It might be my new favorite ( or at least until I order the peony stamp). I paired an Avery Elle sympathy die with the mondo hydrangea for the January mix up challenge @ the Classroom.Also playing along with SSS monday challenge Square cards.   I have needed a few too many of these cards lately, so I plan to made more. Thanks for visiting , see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Your sympathy card is beautiful, Samantha. I love the purple flower. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete