Tuesday, March 6, 2018

CC&S #262

Hello! I'm popping in to share my card for this week's color challenge at CAS Colour and Sketches. I spent a few days pouring over my stamp collection (yep that's how I refer to the vast amounts of stamps I own) to find just the right one for these colors. I ended up using the same stamp set I used last week, SSS Showers and Flowers. It might be my new favorite! This was a lot of fun to watercolor. I did do a very light tan wash around the image to make it pop a bit more. I've been purging things in my house the last few weeks and I know I should hit my craft area, but it truly pains me to part with any of my stamps. I love them all! So stay tuned if I can actually do it, it really needs a good purge or maybe I'll just take over more of our basement? we don't really need a laundry room do we?

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful and perfect. Your choice of stamp and colouring is so inspiring. Such a beautiful, uplifting card that the recipient is sure to love. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, so gorgeous! Awesome image choice and so wonderfully colored! So much interest and still CAS - that's a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love your water coloring! (And don't worry about purging - who wants to do laundry anyway?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you used this week's colors on your card, Samantha! Those yellow polka-dot boots are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have used the colours on that cute stamp. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Samantha! Love how you've used the colors on the image!

    ReplyDelete