Tuesday, March 20, 2018

CC&S #264

Hello! I'm back with this tasty little number! I love ice cream, frozen yogart, italian ice... all of it! This is my card for the CAS Colours and Sketches color challenge. I have been waiting for just the right color challenge to break out this stamp set (Concord & 9th "here's the scoop") , yes I have some stamps I haven't used yet. If you read my post a few challenges ago.. I refer to my stamps as my collection... no idea how many I own, but it's ALOT!!! and guess what I just ordered more! Someone stage an intervention please. LOL! I sure hope I'm not the only one. I am excited to see what everyone has come up with , and of course see what fun stamps they used.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is simply delicious! FAB use of the challenge colours and wonderful watercoloring inspiration too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I wish it was ice cream temperatures here - this looks delicious! Great use of the colors! [And believe me, you are NOT the only one with a "collection"!!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have to put my hands up and admit that I have a bit of a collection when it comes to stamps!!! Love what you did with the colours but I could do with some warmer weather before I'd dip into a delicious looking ice cream like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what Karen and Fiona are talking about, "ice cream temperatures" and warmer weather... It's always a good time for ice cream IMO! LOL :) This is a cute way to use the challenge colors.
    BTW, it's always a good time to treat yo'self to new stamps, too. :) Stamp collecting is a thing! Heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have he same issue with you…how many stamp sets do I have and how many of them are not used? 😅😅😅
    Love your cute way for the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card and use of the colors! (After you have your intervention please send them to my house - I think I have the same problem!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one, Samantha!! Great image and fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of us have your same problem with unused stamps (and dies)!! And I recently have added more to my "collection". They stay on a basket on my desk to remind me to ink them up!!

      Delete