Tuesday, June 19, 2018

CC$S #277

Hello! I have had a busy few days. My mom was out of town so I had to keep an eye on my Step Father (who had a brain injury 16yrs ago) , he is a hand full and gave me a hard time. Now that she is home I can relax. I wanted to make something fun and playful with these colors, so butterflies it is. I love to be inspired by my fellow DT members cards , as well as all of you who play along each week. It really helps each of us to think outside of the box. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Love these butterflies you've created after your busy days, Samantha!Thanks for your inspirationall the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! Awesome background and your big bold butterfly really packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you had had a few hard days, hope you have had some good ones since. Loving your watercolour backdrop for the pretty butterflies. Beautifully done. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete