Tuesday, September 29, 2020

CC&S #390



 Hello! I hope you are all doing well. I had a relaxing weekend, was able to get some cards made. I also went with my hubby to visit. a local animal sanctuary . We were able to walk around with cows, mini horses, goats, pigs , sheep, emus, a llama and donkeys. It was really enjoyable and I learned that cows LOVE pumpkins. The owner had pumpkins growing all over the farm and the cows would come running when the saw her carrying one. She broke one open and gave pieces the cows, I never knew cows loved pumpkins. So now on to my card... I might be pushing it with this take on the sketch, but I really wanted yo use this new floral stamp. Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I just learned something new about cows as well. :-) You used this trio of colors so seamlessly. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete