Tuesday, July 3, 2018

CC&S #279

Hello! For those of you in the states happy ....that darn racket is almost over day. Not sure where everyone is located , but I'm just outside of Chicago in NW Indiana ( on the map where Indiana and Illinois meet closest to the lake) and fireworks are legal here (insert frowny face) and every night it sounds like a war zone outside. So I'm so looking forward to the 4th being over. I've been holed up in the basement with my little dog , she's shivering under the furnace and I've been crafting. I've been obsessed with this die from SSS lately . It really works will with this week's colors , don't you agree? I'm excited to be inspired by what everyone creates . Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love the butterflies - so bright and cheerful! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used a grey base card - makes the card look more like a framed picture. Sitting here on 5 July in Chicago having just flown in from the UK. Only here for a couple of days to help my son move to San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you have such crummy weather for your visit. While your here you need to visit Chicago Pizza and oven grinders in Lincoln park, it's a must do .

      Delete
  3. Awesome card, Samantha!g That die is wonderful - I can see why you'd want to use it!

    ReplyDelete