Tuesday, July 17, 2018

CC&S #281

Hello! From wherever I might be... I'm on vacation this week. We are flying by the seat of our pants this year. So as of (when I wrote this ) today we have no plan , just getting in the car and driving. I'm betting that we will see a lighthouse or two . So here is this week's color challenge card..... love these colors together! Why? because they are great for flowers, and you know I love to make flowers. I can't wait to be inspired by your creations. Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. The die cut rose is lovely. Sure to brighten someone's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I really need to get this die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. Love how you've used these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and use of this week's colors, Samantha! Love the way you used pink for your card back and the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that layered blossom and the dimension you've given your card. I hope you're having a fantastic vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete