Tuesday, May 7, 2019

CC&S #320

Hello! I've got a very busy week ahead of me. Both boys have track meets (2 each) , having a garage sale with my mom and friend, working, and thursday night my oldest is being inducted into the national honor society. But fear not I will find time to craft, I might not sleep. I chose this fun SSS die for this challenge, so it worked nicely with these colors. Plus I LOVE this die. I've seriously made about 30 cards with it since I got it.Also playing along with CASology Mother challenge.  Now off to work for this girl. Thanks for stopping in today.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Samantha! Love your coloring of the boots - the polka dots are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, bright spring design - perfect for Mother's Day! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured dies - such a colourful, happy card. Thanks for joining in the fun and celebrating mothers at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the dimension and shadow you've achieved by popping up the die cut. It's a cute use of the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete